We understand that choosing a new air conditioning system is daunting for most home owners, primarily due to a lack of understanding. All that is about to change thanks to some new and exciting digital technology.
One of the world's top air conditioning manufacturers, Daikin, has launched a new 3D app which uses augmented reality that allows you to choose and experience the ideal air conditioning or heating solution for your own home.
Daikin’s free 3D app allows you to select a style of unit, choose a desired colour, and then place and view it in any room of your home; you can even choose where to place the outdoor unit.
Once you've chosen your preferred location you can take a photo and save it to your phone gallery.
By simply downloading the 3D app from the App Store or Google Play, you can select any type of unit design and then click the augmented reality button to start designing. The step-by-step guide helps you to:
- Customise the colour and size of your preferred indoor unit and choose a colour
- Place the air conditioning or heating unit to the desired location in any room
- View the exact dimensions of each device and its position from the floor or ceiling
- Take a photo of the chosen unit it your preferred location and save it to your phone gallery
- View all technical information about the different devices.
Of course, your expert Loop air conditioning engineer will always be on hand to answer any questions, or help you use the app if required.
This new 3D technology will not only help you to see what solutions are available, it will also allow you to design how your system will look in your home.
All of our air conditioning technology come with a long worry-free warranty and of course, they are highly energy-efficient, so you will reduce your bills too!
Speak to one of our friendly engineers today, or begin your exciting experience of home climate control technology by downloading the app from one of the links below.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE 3D APP NOW VIA